Thursday, August 25, 2011

Private Pilates and group Pilates Lessons - Great New Location

The past year has brought a number of exciting and challenging changes at Pilates Perfect Fitness. Each change has begun a new period of valuable improvement and internal reflection on my true desires for this valuable service. 


As such I am pleased to announce that Pilates Perfect Fitness is now officially a "Florida approved vendor" and I am now teaching my  Private and Group Pilates at a fantastic studio called PILATES & MORE. 
This is located at 2400 Lisenby ave, Panama city , Florida. 


Private Pilates Rates are the same. $35 /hour with the 1st class @ $25! 


Group Pilates is $10/ class - Package rates are available on request. 


Some very exciting changes have happened to my website too: 
Come see for yourself: 
Pilates Perfect Fitness

1 comment:

  1. Any new updates or classes for this month of October or just by the end of the year? If you do so please mail me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete