Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Private Pilates Classes

Hello

I'm offering private Pilates classes in the comfort of your own home . Which eliminates the need to rush off to gym and you are always on time!
Mainly I work with the Classical Pilates Method , and occasionally I like to introduce some props to keep things spiced up! Articles such as the Band, balls ( both stability and small balls) , Small Pilates barrel and one of my personal favorites , the Magic  circle help to increase resistance and give our muscles new challanges .
I also teach a Group 30 min "express" Pilates class on monday mornings at Anytime Fitness in Callaway. The drop in fee for this class is $8 .

My current special is 10 Private sessions for $250 . Email me at : pilatesperfect4you@gmail.com if you would like a free introductory class with no obligations!

No comments:

Post a Comment